Savor, Scent, Spice
Can you taste that? Caramel. Can you smell that? Mmmmm, roasted sweet potatoes and maple syrup. Can you feel that? Those soft sensations on your tongue, the roasty, toasty feelings in your belly.
These delights all come from the rich, warm glow of a candle burning – and not just any candle. We are pleased to welcome the newest flavor of candle at Greentree home: burnt amber.
You may be familiar with amber, the gemstone that can preserve life. That bright chunk of glowing orange, yellow, red, or brown can not only hold life, it is also the product of life – amber is created when tree sap hardens…over time…and becomes a fossil! Truly ancient, the oldest amber currently recorded dates to 320 million years ago. Though the gem itself might be hard to find, you can get glimpses of the beautiful amber in that fresh, sticky substance clinging to the bark of an evergreen tree. And now, in your home with our burnt amber candles.
A happy mistake created when one of our beloved makers added an extra dose of brown to a recipe, burnt amber joins the abundant rainbow that is the Greentree home candle collection. Get a taste of each of our colors.
Provide useful, relevant information. Show prospects how to use your product, give them instructions or how-tos, and/or entertain them.
Showing making procedure is a good way to guarantee product quality
Make it easy to buy by eliminating stumbling blocks to purchase. Don’t assume customers know which item you’re talking about in your post. Provide a link directly to the product page or just link the product to your blog so they can buy if they want. If it relevant give readers more than one way to get to the product.
Get a taste of each of our colors.
- Antique: strong, dark green that invokes ancient times, the depths of the ocean, or a wonderfully weathered wood
- Robin's Egg Blue: light, delicate, as familiar as the bird who inspired it – a blue that gives life
- Blush: so light it seems translucent, the gentlest of pinks – think ceremony, celebration, tea time
- Cream: subtle, off-white that compliments any of our other colors
- Sangria: unapologetically regal – with a touch of crimson, burgundy, magenta, and ruby
- Terra Cotta: rich, beautiful brown that invokes all the comfort and joy of home
- Sage: evergreen, tropical, or deciduous – this lovely tree green is a holiday season favorite and one of the first colors we ever made
- Espresso: deep, dark, elegant brown – a striking contrast when paired with our tangerine, cream, or natural
- Blue Slate: cool-hued blue that goes well with other blues – we've seen people fall in love at first sight
- Wild Plum: bright, buoyant purple – fun, fruity and festive for all occasions
- Black: classic, simple, straightforward – black is truly a blend of all the colors (fun fact: we actually mix different color waxes to make our black candles)
- Natural: for those who are in love and just can't get enough of the real thing – these smell particularly deliciously of beeswax
- Bittersweet: cheerful, holiday red
- Peacock: if a blue could be radiant, we think this is one of the ideal colors for summertime and sunny days
- Celadon: light, sea glass green – quiet and lovely against any backdrop
- Bamboo: vivid green somewhere between chameleon and calla lily – this vibrant hue is the closest thing to neon in our palette
- Burnt Amber: a warm neutral that fits right in with our collection – special shout out our worldwide community for the lovely name suggestions we received on instagram when we first shared the color (caramel, crème brûlée, cappuccino, maize, butternut, wheat, nutmeg)
- Visit or Color Chart