Arrow Fat Left Icon Arrow Fat Right Icon Arrow Right Icon Cart Icon Close Circle Icon Expand Arrows Icon Facebook Icon Instagram Icon Pinterest Icon Hamburger Icon Information Icon Down Arrow Icon Mail Icon Mini Cart Icon Person Icon Ruler Icon Search Icon Shirt Icon Triangle Icon Bag Icon Play Video
FREE SHIP < $75 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75 OR MORE

Why Beeswax?

Our candles are made from 100% pure beeswax, one of nature's perfect products, which results in candles that are long and clean burning with the delightful scent of honey. The beeswax is colored with aniline dyes and poured into a variety of shapes from standard taper candles to sculptural renderings. Using cotton wicks on every design in our collection, we strive for the best candle we can produce. We offer a varied palette and regularly add new molds to our line of candles.

The use of all natural materials is an absolute must for the entire GreenTree Home Candle collection; 100% beeswax, 100% cotton wicks and absolutely zero added scent.

Benefits of Beeswax:

Hypoallergenic: This is a major advantage to asthmatics, as well as to anyone who is allergic or sensitive to scents. A beeswax candle is a healthy choice.

Non-Toxic: Beeswax is about as natural a product as you can find. It is simply a natural wax that is made by bees and collected from the hives by beekeepers. Rest assured the burn will always be clean and beautiful.

Clean Burning: Since beeswax candles have a high melting point- approximately 145 degrees Fahrenheit, they burn slower. That means, beeswax candles last much longer. Because they burn slowly, they have little to no drip.

Good for you: Walk outside after a thunderstorm and the air will actually smell clean and fresh. That's because the lightning creates negative ions. These ions attach themselves to the pollutants in the air. They then become heavy and fall to the ground. An advantage of burning pure beeswax candles in your home is, that you get the same air cleansing effect. Because, these candles give off negative ions that remove dust, dirt, odors, and other pollutants from the air we breathe.

Beware of other waxes: Paraffin is the major ingredient in most conventional candles and is a sludge waste product from the petroleum industry. It releases carcinogenic chemicals when burned. The soot/fumes are similar to that released from a diesel engine and can be as dangerous as second-hand cigarette smoke. This can contribute to serious respiratory issues like asthma.